Your guide to exhibiting…
Once you have booked your stand, the Exhibitor Manual is your essential read, containing important and comprehensive information to help you plan a successful exhibition, to avoid problems and enjoy a smooth and stress-free experience in the run-up to the event and onsite.
Please make the time to read it thoroughly and note the deadlines. The deadlines are important and missing them may incur late surcharges.
Use the manual to gain information on:
- Planning your stand and technical stand build regulations
- Ordering furniture, electrics, lighting, internet, AV, catering and much more
- The exhibition timetable - including build-up and breakdown times
- Delivery instructions
- Marketing opportunities – many are free of charge
- Ordering exhibitor and contractor badges via the exhibitor portal
- And a lot more!