- Only pre-registered in-cosmetics North America 2017 visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend in-cosmetics North America 2017.
- Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in in-cosmetics North America 2017 and associated industries and should be dressed in suitable business wear.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from in-cosmetics North America 2017.
- Anyone obtaining an in-cosmetics North America 2017 visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave in-cosmetics North America 2017.
- Anyone attending in-cosmetics North America 2017 should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
- No one under the age of 18 will be able to attend in-cosmetics North America 2017 unless they have obtained the prior written consent of the Organisers.
- Anyone attending in-cosmetics North America 2017 must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt in-cosmetics North America 2017.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from in-cosmetics North America 2017 and the Exhibition Center who do not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules or who are prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations.
- Press badges at in-cosmetics North America 2017 are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the industry. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, [NUJ card,] a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release in order to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
- Official in-cosmetics North America 2017 photographers will be taking photographs and filming videos at in-cosmetics North America 2017. Anyone attending in-cosmetics North America 2017 consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing in-cosmetics North America 2017 in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability.
- By registering to attend the show you will automatically have an account created for you on our website allowing you to use our planning tools and message exhibitors before the event. Your contact details will only be shared with the exhibitors you contact or favourite and you can amend these settings at any time via the website.
Everyone attending in-cosmetics Asia is required to comply with the Organisers’ safety and security requirements requirements here.
Organisers: Reed Exhibitions Limited, Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1DN, United Kingdom