1) What are the show dates and opening hours?
Wednesday 11 October: 09:00 - 18:00
Thursday 12 November: 09:00 - 17:00
2) Does it cost for me to register as a visitor at the show?
It costs US$50 to register at the show as a visitor. There is no cost if you register on the in-cosmetics North America website before the show.
3) Will I be able to print off my visitor badge at the venue?
We have PC screen terminals for you to print off your badge at the venue. You will need to enter in your details and our system will be able to recognise these details if you pre registered with us.
4) Are the Marketing Trends sessions and Technical Seminars free to attend?
Yes, these sessions are free to attend. We advise that you arrive at least 15 minutes before the session is due to begin, to ensure that you get a seat in the theatres.
5) How do I obtain a Letter of Invitation for my Visa application?
To request a letter of invitation, please fill out the online visitor registration form (when registration is live). Once your registration is complete, you will be directed to a confirmation page. On this page, there will be a linkto request your letter of invitation. You will also receive a confirmation email that includes a link to request your letter of invitation. Once you have requested this, our team will vet your application and if approved, you will receive your letter of invitation via email.
6) How do I get to Jacob K. Javits Center?
Jacob K. Javits Center is very convenient to get to, with plenty of off-site parking within walking distance of the venue, the NY Wtaerway, the subway and the bus. No matter what mode of transportation you use, we think you’ll agree that getting to the Javits Center has never been easier. Click here for more info.
7) What is the closest train station to Jacob K. Javits Center?
8) Can I bring my child with me to in-cosmetics North America?
Unfortunatley, we do not allow any children in the exhibition halls under the age of 16.
9) Will there be Wi-Fi inside the exhibition halls?
The exhibition hall is Wi-Fi enabled but due to the high volume of people the connection is not always reliable. We suggest that you "Pay for Use" the "@Javits Wi-Fi" for a higher wireless service density .
10) How do I navigate my way around the exhibition?
We have a floorplan available in the in-cosmetics North America show catalogue to help you navigate your way around the exhibition. You can pick up a show catalogue at the registration desks just before you enter the exhibition.